Focus of the project
I work on projects including:
- The experience of disgust in the context of promoting a healthier food consumption including the perception of obesity and use of the emotion as part of health campaigns
- The experience of solo diners and how they use information and communication devices as part of the eating experience
- The use of a self-experimentation protocol to promote a sustainable health behaviour change
- The operationalisation of social comparison as part of persuasive technology
Key research question
- How could disgust be used to promote a healthier food consumption?
- How is disgust embedded in the perception and promotion of ‘making healthy food choices the easy choice’?
- How do solo diners use ICT devices as part of the eating experience?
- How is social comparison currently operationalised as part of persuasive technology applications?
- How can self-experimentation promote a sustainable behaviour change?
Rick Schifferstein (TUD, P&P)
Boudewijn Boon (TUD, P&P)
Merijn Bruijnes (TUD, P&P)
Marina Bos de Vos (TUD, P&P)
Jos Kraal (TUD, P&P)
Bas de Boer (Twente, P&P)
Roelof de Vries (Twente, P&P)